Today’s review on the USD Index

H1 chart

On forecast I mentioned that if breaks above 96.00 Resistance which has been a holding Resistance level this week a test as support may follow and possibly the rally will continue. Price went as far as breaking then testing the 96.00 mark. We are yet to see rallies up to the next resistance, I must say that although price is quite slow with its up-move we are getting a series of higher highs and lows, so I still maintain my BIAS of price rising to 96.50 then finding RESISTANCE as it will be a lower high on the Daily chart.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.