– For an update on the latest fundamental news please read Kate’s post here. Kate updates this daily, show your support and give her some love.
– Bear targets have been marked with a cross. Bull targets have been marked with a check.
– Support areas have been marked with green and an arrow showing up – if you are a bull you could look to buy here
– Resistance areas have been marked in pink with an arrow pointing down – if you are a bear you could look to sell here
– Keep in mind that when price passes through a resistance area that area could act as support in the future. This would include role reversal price action, pivot points and psych levels. The same applies with support.
– Also keep an eye on dynamic support and resistance in the form of the moving averages.
– Green trend lines indicate support. Red trendlines indicate resistance.
– Lastly keep an eye on the stochastic cycles on daily, H4 and H1
About The Post
About The Forex Analyst
"When there is a gap you either commit yourself as a professional racing driver that is designed to win races or you come second, you come third or you come fifth. And I am not designed to come third, forth or fifth. I race to win. And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver." Aryton Senna