GBPJPY has reach strong resistant area 139-138 and being rejected .BEAR is looking for opportunity to SELL .

GBPJPY Daily ( 23 Nov , 2016 )

Monday it hit the resistant area and Tuesday it starts coming down . BEAR looking for breaking low and sell at the rally up .

GBPJPY H4 ( 23 Nov , 2016 )

GBPJPY was rejected at weekly pivot resistant area WM3 to WR1 ( 139 to 138 ) and start coming down next go down to 15 M look for selling opportunity

GBPJPY 15M ( 23 Nov , 2016 )

15 M entry time frame Wait for lower low then If it rally up is the opportunity to Sell @ 138 SL 139.3 TP 133

10 thoughts on “GBPJPY Trade Plan ( 23 Nov , 2016 )”

1. Sri Rejeki says:

No plan B? 😀 Well, i like this setup 😀

Hey Sri, I want to see parity break first. Aggressive traders would’ve entered at a much lower price at 0.98780. For me, due to the volatility in this pair, I prefer to wait for parity. If it fails to close above parity I may consider selling it down to key support at 0.9730. The weekly candle forming is a bullish candle although the week only ends on Friday close. Will see how this one plays out.

1. Daniel Chan - Forex.Today says:

🙂

2. Daniel Chan - Forex.Today says:

No Plan B 🙂

OOPS, Sri, I gave you inputs on the wrong pair. I’m a bear on GBPJPY and only started buying the pair as a Shorter term correction from the low prices it made. The pair has reached the Daily Resistance and also a price point where the market has rejected the bulls a few times which you an see on your weekly chart. I’m not interested in buying this pair any further now.

1. Daniel Chan - Forex.Today says:

Thanks 🙂

Wow Daniel, our plans to sell GBPJPY just didn’t happen and never entered a trade as when it came to my price to sell the pair was oversold, but I’m super surprised it shot up that high, but looking at the Weekly chart it had space to go up and even to the 143.20 level, but so overbought! I’m just not keen to buy this pair, but if JPY remains weak who knows!

4. Daniel Chan - Forex.Today says:

Thanks for the head up. I learn that market can be so unreasonable for so long that many traders was caught in the wrong side. For me I will wear my scalp hat to tune in to the market .:) Happy thanks giving day

Whoop Whoop Daniel, GBPJPY going up nicely and getting closer to target with plenty of profits! Amazing how we were both planning on selling and ended up buying!

5. Daniel Chan - Forex.Today says:

Maryna Nice I caught GBOAUD 24 hours ago in Asia a 123 reversal up , a good risk reward trade TP 1.6970 . 🙂