NOT SURE WHAT I AM DOING….LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS…..
Thank you for this post. If YEN pairs are in take-profit zone, then I would wait for the buy…it is not right now or possibly tomorrow.
Thank you Rana for commenting on my post…..yes we will wait for buy opportunities…..
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content