GBPAUD has rally up to a Resistant area for BEAR to sell about 1.60 Psychological level + Weekly pivot WPP

GBPAUD Daily ( 27 Oct , 2016 )

GBPAUD continue going lower , BEAR look at rally up for Selling opportunity

GBPAUD H4 ( 27 Oct , 2016 )

GBPAUD has rally up to weekly pivot WPP and come down this is an opportunity for BEAR to sell

GBPAUD 15M ( 27 OCt , 2016 )

15M entry time show a lower low then lower high BEAR [email protected] 1.60 SL 1.62 TP 1.56

6 thoughts on “GBPAUD Daily trade ( 27 Oct , 2016 )”

1. Kash says:

Hi Daniel, thanks for the superb charts and analysis each day. Would you mind telling me what pivot point indicator download you use for charts? I use a Mac for Mt4 and no pivot point indicators exist so I need to find a good one online. Thank you in advance

2. Daniel Chan - Forex.Today says:

Hi Kash
    I install window on my mac by using bootcamp installation . The MT4 run on Mac using Wine do not have much choice. that is why I use bootcamp to install window 10. My pivot indicator I got it from the link http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=538297 . Thanks

3. Dumisani Vilakazi says:

Hi Daniel
    I really follow your analysis I enjoy the carry trade analogy, if you may can we speak offline and communicate via Skype or email. if you do not mind. I would really love to work with you closely. If you can may you please share your email with me privately on my email address. [email protected]. waiting to hear from you in anticipation.
    Many thanks and kind regards
    Dumisani Vilakazi from South Africa

1. Daniel Chan - Forex.Today says:

Thanks Dumisani. I think it will be more beneficial for you and all our forex.today buddy for open discussion here . I found that after 6 months posting in forex.today my trading result has improve. especially in trading Psychology . My trading style is swing trade and I plan for next 24 to 48 hours entry. Looking forward for your participation in forex.today. Wayne Mcdonell is my guru. ask question on his session get the fastest answer. 🙂

1. Dumisani Vilakazi says:

Thank you sir. Really I appreciate the feedback.

4. Daniel Chan - Forex.Today says: