Forex Chart Review and Forecast
Let’s review our Forex charts HERE, on, April 4th, 2018, in our Forex Signal and Forecast report, we stated we were looking for DXY to go above 90.35 and close above it, our expectations were spot on. Today we are looking for DXY to push up against 90.80 and start working on closing the gap, we are looking at the same for EURUSD. EURUSD managed to come down to 1.22471 as we forecasted and we are now looking for it to push down to 1.21800 level, it will struggle a bit getting out of 1.2247 area but overall we expect a push down today
Forex News Review
In today’s Forex Forecast and Signals, we start by reviewing our Forex economic calendar HERE, following reports can create volatility today:
- Housing Starts s.a (YoY) (CAD)
- The Housing Starts released by the Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation captures how many new single-family homes or buildings were constructed.
- Employment Change (QoQ) (EUR)
- The Employment Change released by the Eurostat is a measure of the change in the number of employed people in the Euro-Zone.
- Unemployment Rate (USA)
- The Unemployment Rate released by the US Department of Labor is a percentage that surges from dividing the number of unemployed workers by the total civilian labor force.
- Unemployment Rate (CAD)
- The Unemployment Rate released by the Statistics Canada is the number of unemployed workers divided by the total civilian labor force.
- Nonfarm Payrolls (USA)
- The nonfarm payrolls released by the US Department of Labor presents the number of new jobs created during the previous month, in all non-agricultural business.
- Fed’s Powell Speech (USA)
- Jerome H. Powell testifies for the first time on the Semiannual Monetary Policy Report before the House Financial Services Committee, in Washington DC.
Review our charts and follow them accordingly.
Play it careful and enjoy.