Forex Chart Review and Forecast
Let’s review our Forex charts HERE, on, April 16th, 2018, in our Forex Signal and Forecast report, we stated that EURUSD could retest 1.2400 which it did. We can see that both DXY and EURUSD have taken out liquidity pools, it is reasonable to believe that they will now aim for the next pool, for DXY, that would be around 90.80 and for EURUSD around 1.2200
Forex News Review
In today’s Forex Forecast and Signals, we start by reviewing our Forex economic calendar HERE, listed below are the reports we believe can create some volatility today.
- Manufacturing Shipments (MoM) (CAD)
- The Manufacturing Shipment released by the Statistics Canada examines overall Shipments of Canada. It can be seen expected market demand.
- Housing Starts (MoM) (USA)
- Building Permits (MoM) (USA)
- Industrial Production (MoM) (USA)
- The Industrial Production released by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve shows the volume of production of US industries such as factories and manufacturing.
- FOMC Member Williams speech (USA)
- John C. Williams is the president of Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. In this role, he serves on the Federal Open Market Committee, bringing the Fed’s Twelfth District’s perspective to monetary policy discussions in Washington.
Review our charts and follow them accordingly.
Play it careful and enjoy.