EURUSD price is near Psychological level 1.100 + Monthly pivot MR1 + roll reversal area from the past . Bear waiting for reversal here to find sell opportunity.

EURUSD Day ( 16 May , 2017 )

EURUSD potential lower high formed Bear waiting for lower low and pull back to Sell

EURUSD H4 ( 16 May , 2017 )

EURUSD has reach potential double top , If price start its down trend here. Bear is waiting lower low to formed to sell

EURUSD 15 M ( 16 May , 2017 )

Entry time frame 15M Bear waiting for rejection here to find sell opportunity about 1.10 SL 1.105 TP 1.05

8 thoughts on “EURUSD Trade Plan ( 16 May , 2017 )”

1. Jim Reddihough says:

Maybe it will fall from 1.11. Reached it’s weekly target early, I’ll continue looking for reversal.

1. Daniel Chan - Forex.Today says:

Thanks Jim . I am waiting for double top to formed near 1.11 for Bear opportunity .

Hi Jim and Daniel. I’m a bear on USD and the only bear in the group seemingly for the past 18 months. My question/comment is why do we only see bullish USD trades and no bear USD trades being posted? Yes, I understand that all of you are bullish on USD FUNDAMENTALLY, yet USD has been bearish for 18 months+? After Brexit/Frexit etc, USD is still weaker against these currencies and surely interest rate increases for USD alone is no reason to be bullish with no inflation and data being corrected so often for USD etc? I only see USD stronger against one or two other currencies at times, but that is not enough for me to be a bull on USD as this is just market flows. and fundamentals for those currencies and not USD being strong. Will appreciate your feedback as I’m sure there are some “secret’ USD bears out there. Thanks Guys!!

3. Daniel Chan - Forex.Today says:

Thanks Maryna for your feedback 🙂 I am looking at dollar index chart by FXCM which is average weight US dollar index chart . It peak at about 12600 in December 2016 . My monthly US index chart start from about 10000 . I agree with your view there are certain time dollar is weak , that is when Bear can make money. I believe you are very good at following the trend and take the pips from market. cheers

4. Jim Reddihough says:

Maryna you are probably correct with your comments about excessive leanings towards USD strength. However I see on a daily basis the problems in the Eurozone and their seems to be little attempt to solve the fundamental issues. Personally I believe that the currency union will have a difficult battle to survive in the longer term so when the technicals say buy I will continue to step aside on Euro and concentrate on buying other pairs.

Hey Jim, by no means am I saying bulls are wrong as there are bulls and bears in any market. However, as you correctly state, I feel there is too much leaning towards USD strength for the past 18 months. US economy not that great either and especially with all that is happening with Trump! I was only asking why only “buy” USD posts are placed on USD trades. A market without bears will not give bulls a low price and visa versa! Thanks for replying!

1. Daniel Chan - Forex.Today says:

Thanks 🙂 very good input for me

2. Daniel Chan - Forex.Today says: