Trade Plans this week, My favorite pairs for Monday,Tuesday

Not very interested unless break of my Range lines.

Looking for continuation RBA Rate decision Monday. Prefer the news to come out then trade price action at support or resistance

Looking for some buying . Prefer buy 138.00 1st, 2nd opportunity 137.00. If 137 doesnt hold I will be neutral

N/Y

Looking to buy if 75.50 holds. If breaks I am neutral. Re enter possibly 75.00 area

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.