With the FBI announcement Sunday that Clinton is off the hook again the market reaction on Sunday’s open shows us the risk appetite for a Clinton victory at least. Look at any of the pairs you trade while watching the US election results to compare to the gaps in a Clinton victory (or Trump victory which is likely opposite) to trade accordingly. Given the volatility with the election trade cautiously for the next 1-2 days and allow your plan to be reevaluated.
1. The W-PP was close to predicted and was a support zone as highlighted prior.
2. The hourly 21-55 MACD has fallen below ‘0’ indicating a daily Stoch & 5 EMA run.
3. Time to trade plan short off OB hourly stoch and resistance zones/levels near current price?
4. M-PP could be support at first.
5. W-M1 could be a pivot theory trade plan this week @ 1.0935(barely visible by blue arrow).